You are here
Commercial Business Partner
- Permanent role in an international mining company.
- Excellent career development and training available.
About Our Client
My client is a well known brand in the mining industry offering multiple FIFO and residential options on various sites throughout WA. They are looking for cultural leaders and innovators to help make business partnering successful and integral to each site.
The role requires financial and commercial analysts that have the ability to partner with both internal and external stakeholders.
You must be able to support the site you are based on with the following:
- Development and implementation of commercial reports to support the leadership team
- Work with the stakeholders on budgeting and forecasting
- Maintain and improve the budgeting model continuously
- Provide competitor and scenario analysis
- Support the site with 2/3/5 year business plans
- Build DCF, NPV and ROI models to drive business decisions
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a proven analytical background, must think commercially and be able to delve into the numbers to provide sound business options to senior management.
Someone with a mining background and more specifically that has hands on exposure to working on site will be highly regarded above other applicants as this is the main requirement for the role.
There are FIFO and residential options available, varying rosters and sites available.
What's on Offer
This roles offers the chance to work for a large international mining business, business partnering is a huge focus internally and they are looking for pioneers open to trying new things and ultimately increase productivity and profitability of their site.
The role offers a base salary, 30% workers allowance, up to 19% super, bonus and share options.