You are here
Commercial Engagement Manager
- City location and competitive salary
- Huge company providing continued support, learning and development
About Our Client
A dynamic and challenging environment where you will be supported to reach your potential in a multi-billion dollar company.
- Design, manage and execute key external advocacy documents that will support the functions key deliverables and other commercial engagement issues
- Liaise with internal and external teams to provide analysis and insights for Australia. Customise and develop campaign/advocacy materials to support market requirements.
- Key point of contact to manage reporting process to assist with any input required, drive internal processes, Industry discussions and provide engagement support to the Government Affairs team.
- Support and execute engagement on technical commercial engagement matters excise & other related matters as agreed with Line Manager.
- Lead the planning, development and roll out of specific trade and retail communications.
The Successful Applicant
You should ideally possess the following attributes:
- The ability to interpret and communicate information effectively to varying audiences
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- Sound judgement, resilience and adaptability
- Some understanding of the policy making environment would be beneficial
Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline i.e. communications, economics, business or public affairs
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package including bonus
- Above statutory superannuation
- Opportunities for regular Learning and Development training