You are here
- Immediate Start
- Competitive Remuneration Package
About Our Client
Michael Page Property and Construction has been engaged by the Brisbane based office of a nationally well respected builder. Due to continued work-flow, they are looking for an experienced Estimator to join their ever expanding team in Queensland. Our client requires an enthusiastic and passionate individual that is looking to add value to their company for the future.
Reporting to the Construction Manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing bills of quantities and variations.
- Source and analyse quotes from sub-contractors and material suppliers to ensure best prices are achieved.
- Liaising closely with site supervisors to ensure forward planning and schedules.
- Direct liaising with drafting team.
- Issue purchase orders to suppliers and sub contractors.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of estimating software as well as previous estimating experience in the commercial construction industry. You must have the ability to produce detailed quantity take offs from architectural drawings.
What's on Offer
With the company being in operation accross Australia for over 26 years, you will have the stability to grow into a senior role within the business. You will also have the oppertunity to work accross a wide variety of different projects and will be rewarded generously with a competitive remuneration package.