You are here
Commercial Finance Manager - Global FMCG
- Global FMCG
- Change management, commercial acumen and strong financial control needed
About Our Client
Our client is a Global FMCG with operations across the globe and headquarters in Europe. Being a market leader they have high standards and are looking for a commercially experienced finance manager to lead the finance team and drive the Australian business forward.
You will have previous FMCG or consumer based experience coupled with a strong financial control management position. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to undertake:
- Control, prepare and review the following monthly financial reports including board papers, budgets and forecasts
- Audit process and statutory reporting
- Capital expenditure
- Finance and accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure business operations comply with financial controls, policies and procedures.
- Ensure all data and reporting is accurate and of a high quality.
- Manage all banking requirements, facilities, and relationships with key stakeholders.
- Manage taxation reporting (FBT, BAS and Payroll Tax).
- Manage a team, show strong leadership and drive the team to exceed performance targets
- Evidence of business partnering and commercial finance commentary
- Evidence of change management
The Successful Applicant
The successful Commercial Finance Manager will be able to show both strong Financial Control as well as Commercial experience. On top of the role requirements you will be CPA/CA qualified and also have:
- Very good communication skills
- Be team and results focused
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to join a global FMCG and develop your career even further, excellent base salary + super + bonus.