You are here
Commercial Finance Manager - NSW Central Coast
- Key startegic role with National influence
- Competitive Salary Package
About Our Client
My client are highly regarded listed international business with a growing presence across the AU region and further scope for expansion. Located on the NSW Central Coast they have an opportunity for a Commercial Manager in a key business wide role.
- Commercial Support - Provide financial expertise to assist BU's to obtain orders whilst ensuring that the sales pursuit is in line with corporate requirements, and achieving adequate margins.
- Sales Analysis - Analyse and interpret financial information
- Contract & Service Margin Reporting- Manage the preparation of major contract and service reports (costs incurred, costs to complete and analysis) so that informed decisions can be made on time and correct profit take up in the monthly accounts
- Reporting - Manager the preparation of budgets, forecasts and monthly financial reports for the commercial BU's, to enable the making of informed business decisions
- Capital Expenditure - Preparation of capex requests Fixed assets register reflects reality
- Process Improvement - Provide continuous review of processes with appropriate recommendations for process improvement
- Business Development - all geographical expansion is supported through appropriate ERP systems and internal controls
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will be an experienced Commercial professional with at least 10+ years of experience in a similar capacity. You will have significant technical skills in commercial finance partnered with the ability to work laterally across all business units providing leadership, strategic thinking, commercial support and change management to an expanding organisation. Due to the strong business partnering focus of this role you may be required to travel both regionally and internationally where required.
What's on Offer
- Key strategic role in a growing business
- Competitive remuneration package
- Work close to home on the NSW Central Coast