You are here
Commercial Finance Manager
- Leading brand in the Property space
- Competitive Salary
About Our Client
My client is a leading property brand who are well positioned to go through a period of rapid growth in 2016. They have recently secured an additional contract which has lead to the launch of several major projects. To meet with this growth in demand, they are seeking a high calibre and experienced Commercial Finance Manager to join their team.
Commercial Finance Manager managing a small team and business partnering with senior stakeholders. Your key responsibilities in the role include:
- Producing budgets &forecasts and driving the production of a long term strategic plan
- Management reporting; providing value add analysis and commentary
- Partner closely with sales and operations in building and ensuring the delivery of the operational plan and targets
- Drive commercial initiatives and adding value to the project management side of the business
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be a highly experienced and highly analytical finance manager with a commercial approach to his/her work. You will have a track record in developing and implementing complex strategic plans in cohesion with senior stakeholders. You will be able to quickly and effectively build professional relationships and add value to those around you.
What's on Offer
You will be joining an exciting business and market leader going through a period of rapid growth. The position of Commercial Finance Manager will give you exposure to and the opportunity to add value to many parts of the organisation. There is a clear opportunity to progress and competitive salary in this role that is located in the Sydney CBD.