You are here
Commercial Finance Manager
- CBD Location
- Permanent role with long term career opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a large Asset management / Real Estate group involved across the commercial, industrial, residential and retail sector. With decades of experience and years of being at the forefront of their industry, they are seeking a commercially driven senior finance professional to join their team.
Working as part of the wider group, this role will oversee a small team of four. Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation of monthly accounts and commentary for various departments.
- Divisional reporting for Property heads and the Investment divisions.
- Providing financial support and advice to aid operational decision making.
- Overseeing the Groups' trust and outgoings.
- Preparation of accounts for subsidiary audits.
- Overseeing IT projects and management to ensure continual improvements across the group.
- Mentoring and motivating the team.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will be CA/CPA qualified and have at least 8-10 years gained in the profession and or commerce industry. Those with services or property management experience will be highly favourable; however the essential skillset will be your strategic mindset and the ability to support non-finance stakeholders. You will have a close attention to detail and a thorough understanding of financial controls and processes. In addition to this, you will have a high level of customer service and strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with all levels of management. Strong supervisory and leadership skills will also be essential.
What's on Offer
- Central Location
- Work life balance
- Commercially stable environment
- Fun and Dynamic team