You are here
Commercial Manager - FMCG
- Global Leader
- Attractive Salary Package
About Our Client
This global FMCG business hold market leading positions across a diverse portfolio of brands and products. With over 50,000 employees internationally and sales in excess $25 billion they are a true market leader and have seen exceptional growth in the Australian market. Their Australian business is internationally diverse with a high performance culture and strong vision for the future.
This role has full financial ownership of a $150million division. Responsible for all financial reporting, forward planning and commercial decision support to the GM and Sales and Marketing teams. Other responsibilities will include
- Full ownership and associated reporting of the P&L
- Oversee the completion and review of monthly management financial reporting
- Manage the preparation of budgets forecasts and ad hoc management reports
- Ongoing monitoring of SAP processes, risk management and internal controls
- Cash flow control and forecasting
- Ad hoc analysis including pricing, product & client mix
- Maintaing processes with overseas Shared Services Centre
- Presentations for GM
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the role you will be CA/CPA qualified with proven experience working in a Commercial Manager role. Strong communication skills are essential in dealing with local and international stakeholders including the executive team and CFO. Your ability to drive process improvements, a 'can do' attitude and strong customer focus will be critical to your success. Experience working in an international business and understanding of a manufacturing environment will also be highly regarded.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global FMCG business and progress your career forward. With an excellent team culture and attractive salary package on offer, this is an opportunity not to be missed.