You are here
- Business based in Malaga looking for a Commercial Manager.
- Stong excel and stakeholder management are essential.
About Our Client
My client is a national business with the Head office over East, this role will be supporting the WA branch. The role reports directly into the CFO who is also based over East. There are around 25 people in the WA branch and this role will be working closely with all of the operational teams.
The role is a finance manager/commercial manager, they have a core finance team at the branch so this roles real focus is on the more commercial elements and partnering with the operational teams to drive higher sales and revenue numbers for the branch.
The key responsibilities some must be capable of are:
- Inventory management
- Asset management and control
- Conduct market and business analysis to make commercial recommendations
- Complete KPI reports and train staff
- Support the customer service and sales teams with initiatives
- Produce the monthly accounts and reconciliations
- Produce the annual budgets across the branch
- Ensure internal controls are in place correctly
- Internal and external stakeholder management is absolutely essential
- Produce and present information at executive level and branch level also
- Advanced excel is beneficial
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a proven commercial background and had success with working closely with operational teams to drive business growth and improvements.
Strong excel skills are essential and ideally someone with branch or store level experience too. As this is a new role the person must be able to liaise with all stakeholders to ensure the integrity of the business and ultimately improve sales and revenue.
What's on Offer
The role is paying around $120,000 - $130,000 + super. The company is based in Malaga so you must be able to travel to the area and be looking for a permanent role.