You are here
Commercial Plant Accountant
- Rewarding Fast Growing Business
- Dynamic Fast Paced Role
About Our Client
A highly dynamic and fast paced FMCG manufacturing company is seeking a skilled Commercial Controller with manufacturing experience. Using the most advanced technology they produce a premium grade product for some of Australia's best known brands. They are constantly innovating and expanding their product portfolio to meet clients needs.
This role will partner closely with the General Manager and sales team to provide a broad range of commercial support, with a particular focus on pricing. You will be responsible for the day to financial operations of a leading manufacturing site while also assisting in all commercial negotiations on new pricing and deals.
Being both challenging and rewarding this role will see you work with state of the art technology, a great team, and a highly successful business.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Commerce / accounting or tertiary equivalent
- CPA or Studying towards CPA ideal
- Experience in a similar role in an FMCG manufacturing environment is highly desirable
- Exceptional Excel skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Understand and complete all aspects of financial forecasting, stock take, profit maximisation, month end reporting, product costing
- Experience producing various reports in a timely and accurate manner
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package
- Unrivalled Career Development
- National Industry Leader