You are here
Commercial Property Lawyer (1-5 yr PQE)
- Act on a diverse range of transactional property matters
- Provide strategic and commercial advice on various development Projects
About Our Client
Our client is an award-winning, commercial, top-tier law firm with global connections strongly recognised for their skills and expertise in the Property sector. Due to high demand, they are looking for lawyers with a minimum of 1 year's solid Property experience to join their expanding team!
You will be working very closely with the Partners on a diverse range of transactional and advisory property matters including:-
- Sales & acquisitions
- Commercial leasing (retail and industrial)
- Development projects
- Joint ventures
- Private equity and funding
- Management rights agreements.
- all ancillary land deeds
You will also be required to provide general 'strategic' and 'commercial advice' on a range of matters for both private and public sector clients.
The Successful Applicant
Successful applicants will:-
- be able to work autonomously and demonstrate at least 1 year's practical experience in transactional Commercial Property matters.
- have extensive legal drafting skills with a great eye-for-detail
- be able to develop strong relationships with key clients and be commercially minded.
- be passionate about building and progressing your career in the Real Estate sector.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills and technical ability.
- operate as an effective team member.
What's on Offer
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and driven Property Lawyer to join a highly established and recognised Real Estate team in an award-winning, top-tier firm who truly value their employees and offer a competitive salary and rewards scheme.