You are here
Commercial Property Manager
- Based in the CBD
- High profile asset
About Our Client
Our client is a dedicated real estate services provider and a leader in providing integrated facilities management, property management and project management services. They are an international company with a presence in every state nationally as well. They are going through an exciting growth period and are looking for exceptional people to grow with them.
This role will include the following responsibilities:
- Delivery of property management services on behalf of the client.
- Produce documentation for lease clearance and valuation submissions.
- Assist with the submission of local council lease surveys.
- Review and analyse the potential of the vacant space.
- Assist the Property Managers in ensuring tenants comply with all lease commitments.
- Provide general office and administrative support to the contract management team.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in this role you will:
- Have 2+ years experience in a similar role.
- Have excellent understanding of leasing and commercial property management practices
- Posses strong business acumen and high-level financial skills
- Be capable of utilising QA, OH&S and environmental systems
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft desktop applications
What's on Offer
This role will enable you to:
- Grow and develop your career
- Earn a competitive salary
- Gain exposure to a premium Grade A asset