You are here
Commercial Property Manager
- Dynamic culture
- Recommended places to work!
About Our Client
Our client is a well established corporation who would consider themselves a developer and builder who like to manage their own assets. They are currently looking to recruit an individual with strong CBD knowledge to manage a portfolio of mixed use assets.
Reporting to the NSW Portfolio manager, your key deliverable will be to oversee the growth of the portfolio. You will be required to manage both tenant relationships and stakeholder relationships, whilst overseeing day to day operations of the properties within your portfolio.
Other duties and responsibilities will include:
- Lease renewals and negotiations
- Landlord and Tenant liaison
- Organizing Building works and repairs.
- Calculating outgoings and reconciliations.
- Monthly forecasting in line with budget.
- Monthly reporting to internal stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
The key to success in this position is just as much about your experience and knowledge of relevant statutory law as well as understanding of Office and retail building operations. You will also be a team player with a good customer service approach.
In addition to this, the successful applicant should possess:
- Relevant industry qualifications.
- Exposure to mixed use assets.
- Experience managing rental arrears.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a career with a company that values its staff. You would be working alongside some of the most passionate and intelligent real estate professionals currently in the Market.