You are here
Global Cosmetics Brand
Fun and collaborative work environment
About Our Client
My client prides themselves on delivering the finest beauty and cosmetic products.
They offer more than 200 premium products in 30+ countries around the world. For more than 50 years, this company has helped women discover products that they love: innovative skin care, irresistible makeup and unforgettable fragrances. Our client also touches hearts through a powerful legacy of giving back to the global community.
The business is expanding and has some new exciting projects in the pipeline.
As an integral member of the Marketing team, you will be reporting to the marketing manager and be responsible for the development, execution and management of all internal and external communications. You will also be responsible for the development, execution and management of all campaigns and communications to support business growth. This will be implemented both through digital and printed medium.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Develop the Annual Communications Calendar
- Providing internal and external communications using different mediums i.e. intranet, video content, EDMs and prints
- Provide pagination and planning document to management. Traditional and digital platforms
- Brief Designers, review drafts, compile booking forms, liaise with vendor and manage workflow with IT
- Conduct post campaign analysis and collate reports to feedback performance and insight to the business
- Develop Webinar and communication materials to support product launches and campaigns kick off
- supporting all business units with communications, including communication advice, proofing and writing
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly motivated and driven Marketing professional with a hands on approach, ability to work to deadlines, great enthusiasm and passion for the industry. Additionally, we also see that you have;
- Strong analytical thinker with high attention to detail
- Understanding of Adobe InDesign, Website and CMS environment
- Digital content creation and management experience
- Strong Copywriting skills as this is made in-house
- Stakeholder people skills, to maintain a close partnership with internal and external stakeholders
- Hands-on approach and willingness to support the marketing team
- Experience in FMCG, Cosmetics or Agency - Preferred but not critical, we value the right skills and cultural fit more
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with a lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, opportunity for an extended contract, flexibility, generous product allowance, mature business model and complimentary on-site parking