You are here
Communications Manager - Wealth
- 12 Month Contract within a top respected Global FS service brand!
- Potential to go permanent for the right person. ASAP Star!
About Our Client
My client is a large Global financial institution with a strong presence in the Australian market. Due to continual growth they are now looking for a Communications Manager to join their team!
Reporting into the Senior Manager of Wealth Products, as the Communications Manager of Wealth Propositions you will be responsible for end to end client communications across multiple channels. You will work with multiple stakeholders across wealth products to ensure strategies and initiatives are being communicated properly in the market. You will use your expert knowledge in financial services to clearly communicate complex initiatives to market.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will have a strong understanding of the wealth management market, financial advice and financial products. You will also possess the following:
- A Tertiary degree
- Very strong and demonstrated written communication skills, in financial services would be desirable
- Ability to clearly communicate complex strategies and ideas across various channels (written communications)
- Ability to work autonomously with a high attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new ideas
- High level of stakeholder management skills with the ability to negotiate and influence
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
What's on Offer
In return, you will be offered the following:
- 12 month contract in a leading Global Financial Services Business
- Potential to go permanent for the right candidate
- Central Sydney location
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Autonomous role within a collaborative team
- ASAP start!