You are here
About Our Client
Our client is a leading property services organisation with a well-established brand in the market. They are looking for a creative and innovative Communications Manager to manage all internal and external communications.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communications, some of your responsibilities will include;
- Create original content including thought leadership pieces such as industry reports, case studies and white papers.
- Create and manage high quality written content for marketing materials and digital channels.
- Generate new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages and lead generation content.
- Build and manage relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, including external agencies, industry partners and supporting departments.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will have;
- 5 year's experience in a content marketing and communications position.
- Excellent copy writing and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with a proven record of managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Good understanding of new technologies/social media channels.
- Great attention to detail.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary.
- Collaborative & passionate team working environment.
- Sydney CBD location.