You are here
Construction and Technical Manager
- Client side role with an asset owner
- Large infrastructure project in Brisbane
About Our Client
Our client is a large national Infrastructure owner that deliver projects to the highest standard and are currently engaged with some huge stakeholders. They have solid core values within the business promoting integrity, quality within the workplace which in turn means their staff are happy and perform to the best of their abilities. They also have an office overseas and have been a part of large projects internationally.
Your role as Construction and Technical Manager will involve the following;
- Responsible for the management of delivery of all motorway. Local roads, bridges and ancillary structures.
- Ensure project risks are identified and appropriate risk mitigation strategies put in place and monitored.
- Negotiation with the D&C contractors to resolve technical issues, variations to scope and resolve any claims or disputes in equitable terms in accordance delegated authority levels.
- Regularly communicate Project progress to key stakeholders, targeting operational and maintenance interfaces ensuring the works do not unnecessarily adversely affect the Motorways or local network operations
- Ensure that traffic operational issues and incident management within the site are appropriately addressed with the D&C Contractor and stakeholders
- Manage the D&C contractor's performance of the Project Works to meet agreed Project objectives
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally have worked in a leadership position on large road infrastructure projects in Queensland from either an asset owner side or with a tier one contractor. You will have a track record of working in a collaborative and team environment where you have had a positive role on successful construction projects. You must have a forward thinking approach and create a proactive environment working with the D&C contractor.
What's on Offer
This is a highly sought after role with an opportunity to work on the client side of a large infrastructure project in Brisbane and a fantastic chance to work within a sector leading organisation. On offer is an excellent remuneration package together with job security within the Construction sector.