You are here
Consumer Research Manager
- Exciting opportunity for Consumer Research expert to join leading insights team
- ASAP start in long term contract role - Option to go perm for right person!
About Our Client
My client is a large global organisation who are renowned for developing their employees and providing real career pathways. Their reputation for manufacturing high quality products is the result of their commitment to employing outstanding people.
As the Consumer Research Manager you will lead the consumer research team's agenda and strategy, focusing on segmentation development and implementation. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Managing specific consumer research insights projects
- Analysing and interpreting consumer data with clear recommendations for brand and trade teams
- Guiding Research Executives and agencies in deployment of research projects
- Building and fostering strong internal business partnerships with brand/trade/category
- Lead, manage & deliver insights initiatives with external agencies
- Supporting the marketing team in developing and nurturing an insights driven culture by educating brand and trade decision-makers on the value of consumer and customer insights.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will have strong and demonstrated experience in a similar consumer research role. You will also possess the following:
- A Tertiary Degree in Marketing, Business or other relevant area
- Strong experience within a leading research role, across consumer insights
- Experience in interpreting data and presenting conclusions to Senior Company Management Team.
- Good organisational and administration skills in order to self-manage, develop discipline and be flexible
- Effective communication and influencing skills
- Capability to initiate and design ad hoc research studies including the ability to innovate research methodology
What's on Offer
In return, you will be offered the following:
- ASAP start in a long term contract role
- Competitive remuneration package
- Above statutory superannuation
- Company laptop and smart phone
- Opportunities for regular Learning and Development training
- Central Sydney location
- Opportunity to go permanent for the right person