You are here
Content Marketing Producer
- Prestigious National Brand
- Fantastic Location - Melbourne CBD
About Our Client
The client is a leading national service provider, with a highly desirable brand image. They are offering the chance to work within a digitally focused, comprehensive team based in the Melbourne CBD.
Reporting to the Head of Content & Social Media, you will:
- Lead and create content marketing especially editorial focused campaigns and business as usual activities aligned with strategic business priorities.
- Ensure content marketing platforms, including social are consistently published to in line with best practice industry standards and excellence.
- Management of content ideation with relevant business segments.
- Management of a segment content plan to include always on content and campaign integration etc.
- Management of a cross-platform approach to content production, publication and amplification.
- Quarterly editorial planning with relevant stakeholder and product groups.
- Visibility over content marketing budget and editorial planning in line with budget objectives.
- Briefing and liaison with agencies to develop content and supporting images, transcripts etc.
- Collaboration with social and search teams to identify content opportunities and to amplify content.
- Management of the review and approvals process with stakeholders, Brand, legal and Corporate Secretary.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience preferably in a specialist content marketing, editorial or content production role.
- Proven track record of project management (on time & budget) within a large, complex organisation.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage internal and external stakeholders
- A solid understanding of digital marketing and knowledge in search
What's on Offer
The client is offering a unique opportunity to be part of a well-respected national brand, and a large digitally-focused team. The right candidate will be rewarded with a generous salary; positive hard-working culture; well-facilitated office environment and opportunity to be made permanent if the business allows.