You are here
- Work for an industry leader
- Competitive hourly rate
About Our Client
Our client is one of Australia's leading education providers, dealing in nationally recognised TAFE courses. They specialise in a wide range of online and campus run programs, catering to professionals and trade specialists throughout all stages of their careers.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Content Strategist is a key member of the Marketing Team and plays a pivotal role in the development of creative content and digital strategies. The opportunity is for a three month contract, which may be extended dependant on the impact of your role. The ultimate goal is to increase the digital brand visibility within the business, and overhaul the existing online content. This Content Strategist role is responsible for the strategy, writing, and production of all online content across the multiple mediums of digital, social, mobile and print, whilst effectively measuring the results. You will be required to build strong internal relationships with relevant divisions of the business and conduct your own research to ensure the content is both accurate and impactful within the competitive education market.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing you will be responsible for:
- Content strategy development that supports and extends overall marketing initiatives.
- The production of content which stands out in a competitive market.
- Integration of digital content activities within traditional marketing campaigns.
- Produce targeting content on relevant platforms to support marketing activities.
- Grow and manage the overall subscriptions by providing relevant and helpful content.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Applicant will have:
- An autonomous approach to work, able to work on projects single handedly;
- A proven ability to develop effective strategies for online content;
- The desire to collaborate, conscious of the bigger marketing picture;
- Experience with website strategy, management and optimisation;
- A proactive approach to refining the client's digital presence;
- Experience with analytics, reporting and forecasting across websites, campaigns and budgets;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A background in the education sector would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Great office environment in central CBD location;
- Creative freedom for proven Content Strategists;
- Working with an excellent brand and market leader;
- Great team and work culture;
- Initial three month contract and competitive hourly rate.