You are here
This position is now filled
Continuous Process Improvement Engineer
- Working with a market leader
- Scope for personal and career development
About Our Client
Our client is a manufacturer supplying specified high end solutions to a broad range of clients. They are looking for an individual capable of coordinating and driving the development of new products,improving factory lay out and associated efficiencies, reducing costs and waste, improving product and system quality and driving process improvement projects within their operation
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role will involve:
- Process Support and Improvement - Provide technical support to maintenance and operations groups including process studies, troubleshooting, process optimisation, and data analysis to identify improvement opportunities, eliminate waste and drive higher levels of productivity and process cost reduction
- Initiate and deliver process, maintenance and minor capital projects in support of CI delivery with a focus on delivering process improvement
- Support new capital project spend through rigorous process engineering analysis.
- Establish systems and processes to ensure CI projects are identified, effectively managed, tracked and reported with appropriate visibility
- Ensure the Plant achieves targets on safety, production, environment, quality, maintenance and projects
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Tertiary Qualifications in an Engineering discipline, preferably Material, mechanical or electrical.
- Strong Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing experience within a batch/assembly manufacturing environment.
- A formal qualification in Lean/CI is highly desirable.
- Strong Quality Control experience with experience in reducing costs and waste from this.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the capability to satisfy internal and external customers and stake holders.
- Strong analytic capabilities in order to spot opportunities for savings and improvements within an assembly process.
- Demonstrable experience with introducing new products and processes to a heavy manufacturing environment.
- Strong Quality system experience
What's on Offer
Working with a market leader
Scope for personal and career development