You are here
- Well established mid-tier construction company.
- Long term opportunity with a clear route for progression.
About Our Client
With decades of market knowledge and a reputation for delivering an outstanding level of commercial projects our client has become one of the most trusted within the commercial and retail sectors. Currently working on a number of projects and highly recognised in the industry, they have a steady flow of work taking them well into 2017 and beyond.
As the Contract Administrator you will be working alongside the Project Manager and be responsible for all contractual management requirements for existing and upcoming projects. You will be given a great deal of autonomy to perform the processes required to ensure that the projects are met on time and in accordance with the agreement. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- Liaising with Project Managers to ensure all contracts are in line with agreements
- Ensure all processes are streamlined and efficient
- Assist in management and tracking of project expenditure against budget
- Prepare and manage variations
- Building a close relationship with the site managers, clients, sub-contractors and suppliers
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this highly challenging yet exciting Contract Administrator role our client is looking for candidates that can illustrate a number of the following attributes;
- Highly enthusiastic and willing to adapt
- At least 5-10 Years construction experience
- A stable career history in Contracts Administration
- Proven negotiation and cost management skills
- High attention to detail
- A positive and driven personality
- Broad construction and commercial understanding
- Strong understanding of work flow management
What's on Offer
On offer is the chance to work for a well-established commercial builder that offers strong support as well as an attractive annual salary. With a strong pipeline of work lined up for the next 18 months there is a fantastic opportunity to represent and grow within a business of strong presence in the Brisbane market.
Please note that at Michael Page all interaction is completely confidential and we will ensure that a face-to-face meeting is arranged in order to discuss the opportunity.