You are here
Contract Administrator/Junior PM - Retail developer/builder
- Leading Tier 1 developer/builder
- Retail construction experience is necessary
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most recognised developer builders in Australia specialising in large apartment complexes as well as having a leading fit out and refurbishment division across one of there many avenues of the business. They are seeking a building Contract Administrator/Junior PM with experience across the retail and fuel sectors to join there team. With this builder being a house hold name it is an opportunity not to be passed.
Work for one of Melbourne's most renowned developer builders across there commercial new build, fit out and refurbishment division. Your role as Contract Administrator initially will be to assist the Project Manager predominately across the retail and fuel sectors while running multiple projects concurrently. Dependant on experience but the scope for this candidate is to be running there own projects and move into a Project Management position in the very near future.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this outstanding Contract Administrator/Junior PM opportunity you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Retail and/or fuel construction experience is necessary as a CA/PM
- 2-3 years building Contract Administrator experience
- Bachelors degree in Property or Construction Management
- Ability to work across multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully deliver works to time/budget/quality constraints
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to write and present reports to various stakeholders
- Excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary - Market leader!
- Leading developer/builder
- Retail and fuel experience necessary!