You are here
Contract - Project Manager
- Global Manufacturer
- South Eastern Suburbs
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global manufacturer with broad supply channels across the oil and gas, mining, agriculture and wastewater industries. With both a local and global supplier network, they are seeking a highly skilled Project Manager to manage multiple concurrent projects for a number of different clients as they embark on further growth within their industry.
The appointed Project Manager will manage and organise a number of projects and staff.
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning, prioritising and managing multiple projects at the same time.
- Dealing directly with clients during the project process, delivering a first class service on time and to the exact specifications.
- Controlling and managing costings and budgets of projects.
- Developing increased efficiency to drive profitability of projects.
- Monitor engineer workload, maximise, utilisation and provide business case for resource management as necessary.
- Develop project financial monitoring systems to identify areas of improvement / cost saving.
The Successful Applicant
As a Project Manager, you will have a strong background in a technical field e.g. oil and gas, mining or water, and a history of successfully managing projects, budgets and staff. Our client is looking for:
- Immediately available.
- At least 5 years project management experience in a technical field.
- Strong people skills in leading, motivating, communicating and providing direction for the team.
- First class project stakeholder management.
- An ability to successfully manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Thorough understanding of mechanical processes, with an ability to interpret complex engineering specifications.
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering, a technical background or trade equivalent experience.
What's on Offer
A very competitive salary is on offer.
To apply, please click 'Apply' below. For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Jamie Cameron on +61 3 8640 3152