You are here
Contracts Administrator - 3 month Contract
Contracts Administrator - Southern Surburbs
Tier one infrastructure company - 3 month contract
About Our Client
Our client is a large national Infrastructure owner that deliver projects to the highest standard and are currently engaged with some huge stakeholders. They have solid core values within the business promoting integrity, quality within the workplace which in turn means their staff are happy and perform to the best of their abilities. They also have an office overseas and have been a part of large projects internationally.
The position is based in the Southern suburbs however you will be expected to sometimes be off site engaging with stakeholders and subcontractors. The position is an important role in ensuring that contractual schedules and deadlines are met and that the project runs on time. Risk management, safety, quality, equity and sustainability are all focal to the position.
The Successful Applicant
- In depth experience in civil/ road projects and a commercial understanding of large infrastructure projects compromising internal and external participants
- Experience working with a Tier 1 or 2 civil construction contractor would be preferable
- 4-8 years industry experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of receiving and assisting with the review and preparation of all commercial correspondence, claims, certificates and notices under the project management methodologies, principles and practices.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi disciplinary construction work environment
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, including the ability to work on multiple tasks at any one time with good attention to detail
What's on Offer
On offer is a role within a National Company with the potential to process nationally
An attractive salary depending on your experience
Stability within the role and a supportive management
Integrity and respect consistently throughout the work place