You are here
- Premium Tier 2 Commercial Builder
- Genuine Career Development Opportunity
About Our Client
For over 22 years this reputable Tier 2 builder have been constructing Commercial projects up to $50M and above. Due to an increase in won projects and an internal promotion, they now require a Contract Administrator to join the team in Brisbane's CBD.
As the Contract Administrator you will be working alongside the Project Manager and be responsible for all contractual management requirements for existing and upcoming projects. You will be given a great deal of autonomy to perform the processes required to ensure that the projects are met on time and in accordance with the agreement. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- Liaising with Project Managers to ensure all contracts are in line with agreements
- Ensure all processes are streamlined and efficient
- Assist in management and tracking of project expenditure against budget
- Prepare and manage variations
- Building a close relationship with the site managers, clients, sub-contractors and suppliers
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this highly challenging yet exciting Contract Administrator role our client is looking for candidates that can illustrate a number of the following attributes;
- Ideally portray a minimum of 5 year's experience
- Represented a top Tier commercial builder In Brisbane or Australia
- Completed commercial projects up to $30M
- Enthusiastic, motivated and be able to work autonomously
What's on Offer
In return, you will be joining one of Brisbane's most reputable builders who will support and develop your career within the business. This company offer long term opportunities and a company culture that is second to none. On offer is a competitive remuneration package and a genuine opportunity to develop your career with one of the best organisations within the industry.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or any similar positions that may be available, please contact on 07 3414 6188 or email your resume in word format .