You are here
Contracts Specialist - Temporary Role - CBD
- Are you an exerienced Contracts Specialist?
- Are you available for an immediate start?
About Our Client
Our client is a truly global organisation, with operations around the world. The company is growing its Brisbane operations significantly and the volume of work being handled by its Brisbane office means that a temporary vacancy has arisen for a Contracts Specialist.
As Contracts Specialist your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Monitor and report on contract progress in terms of performance and compliance with key contractual obligations
- Provide specialist contracts support and advice to senior executive and management teams and project staff on matters relating to relevant contracts and subcontracts (including but not limited to terms and conditions and scope of work).
- Identify risks that may arise with customers, suppliers, partners and third parties
- Review customer correspondence and prepare key contractual correspondence in accordance with company policies to ensure contractual risk is properly assessed and managed
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of contract variations, including the preparation, negotiation and submission of contract change proposals
- Manage end to end post-approval close-out activities, including activities to ensure the integrity and completeness of contract records and documents
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of IP registers and licensing procedures
- Prepare and maintain applicable contracts policies and procedures
- Assist and advise on the preparation of Request for Tenders
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in your application you should have a high level of experience in contract management and administration, including the preparation of contract variations and proposals and the administration of contract documents and records. You should have the ability to identify risks, provide contractual advice as well as preparing and negotiation contracts or variations. A background in a legal contracts environment is essential.
What's on Offer
- Immediate start
- CBD location
- Competitive hourly rate