You are here
Control Systems Engineer
- Exciting project portfolio
- International engineering company
About Our Client
Our client is a global specialist in delivering and supporting liquid mineral processing solutions which includes pumps, hydro cyclones, valves, screen machines and screen media for global mining, power sector and general industry operations. They are committed to ensuring that they offer exceptional customer service whilst delivering end-to-end solutions and quality products.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will be responsible for the design and delivery of control system engineering for mining and resources projects which will include PLC / SCADA programming, testing and installation of equipment, material handling, developing tender proposals and documentation and liaising with stakeholders subcontractors.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant -
- Tertiary qualifications in Control Systems Engineering or similar course
- 5+ years experience in the development of control systems
- hands on approach and extensive field experience
- strong working knowledge of minerals processing equipment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work on major engineering projects with a global leader in mineral processing solutions. A highly competitive package and clear career progression is also on offer.