You are here
Corporate Accounting Manager
- Financial Manager
- Western Sydney
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned multinational business known for innovative design and industry leadership. A true global brand, they offer excellent development opportunities and a dynamic, progressive environment. An exciting opportunity has arisen in one of their fastest growing business units for a Plant Finance Manager looking to progress their career.
Reporting into the Financial Controller and working closely with the Business Unit General Manager, key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Prepare all monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting requirements.
- Providing financial and commercial analysis of the manufacturing and distribution activity
- Prepare statutory reporting, month-end reconciliations including BAS, FBT and preparation of annual and periodic taxation returns
- Preparation of quarterly forecasts and the yearly budgeting process, as well as other ad hoc analysis
- You will also coordinate tax compliance with an external consultant and liaise with the external auditors.
- In this role you will also be tasked with assisting to produce budgets and forecasts.
- Finally you will be responsible for reviewing monthly financial performance alongside the Financial Controller and liaising with state managers to provide them financial and commercial support
The Successful Applicant
- CPA/CA qualified
- Experience working within a Manufacturing or Import distribution business is highly desired
- You must be experience in tax compliance; GST & FBT
- Previous experience preparing a full set of company accounts
- Liaise with external auditors
- Respond to operational queries on a daily basis and build relationships with operational stakeholders
- A track record of driving process improvement and change within an organisation
- Strong communication skills and a track record of working with non-finance stakeholders
What's on Offer
- Circa $120,000 base plus super
- Western Sydney Location
- On-site parking
- Diverse and challenging role
- Make real impact and improve business process and performance