You are here
Corporate Advisor and M&A Lawyer
- Corporate Advisor and M&A Lawyer
- Sydney CBD Location
About Our Client
Michael Page Legal partners with boutique, mid-tier, top-tier and global law firms in Australia. The market conditions at this time are such that many of our clients are in demand of experienced Corporate Advisory and M&A lawyers.
The varied available roles will offer the opportunity for experienced Corporate lawyers to handle a wide range of national and cross border corporate/ M&A work across the private and public sectors. We have roles for junior lawyer through to Senior Associates across boutique, mid-tier and top tier law firms.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidates will
- be Corporate Advisory and M&A Lawyers with 2 - 12 years PQE.
- have had experience working in boutique, mid- tier, top-tier or global law firms in a Corporate/M&A or related practice field.
- have had exposure to private or public sector Corporate/ M&A transactions of a domestic or cross border nature.
- have strong technical capability and commercial acumen
- have strong academic backgrounds
What's on Offer
Each law firm that we work with offers different career development opportunities, perks and benefits and remuneration packages to its lawyers.
Please contact me for a private discussion regarding what opportunities could be the best fit for you.