You are here
Corporate Finance Analyst
- Career progression
- Excellent team culture
About Our Client
The organization is an ASX Listed Infrastructure and Development company which is experiencing strong growth.
The purpose of this role is to support the Head of Corporate Finance in the management and maintenance of forecasting models and advising management on the impacts of new projects and capital structure initiatives on the TCL valuation, capital structure and cost of capital.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong technical financial modelling skills.
- Strong and proven ability to work with and build complex financial models (including use of macros).
- Excellent spread-sheeting / data presentation skills.
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- Understanding of Corporate Finance theory and its practical application.
- Proven experience in carrying out similar work (eg for Chartered Firms, Investment Banking and / or with a corporate finance background in a Corporate).
- Understanding of financial management and its relativity to financial analysis and modelling.
- Ability to present ideas, findings and recommendations in a clear and engaging way.
- Effective communication skills.
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications in a Finance Related discipline.
- Current or studying towards Post-Graduate qualifications (i.e. CPA, CA, CFA or SIA) would be highly regarded
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to join a growing, market-leading organization.