You are here
Corporate Finance Analyst
- Fast paced and highly dynamic organisation
- Fantastic employee bonus incentives
About Our Client
Our client is fast paced Australian property development organisation who are well respected and highly sought after company for employees. Due to high performance and a high growth phase they are continuously expanding their operations across Australia and gaining market share and are known as the leader in their field. Due to this exponential growth they are looking to recruit a highly motivated Corporate Finance Analyst and driven individual into their team to assist them with their investment analysis.
Reporting into the Head of Corporate Finance, you will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Transaction execution and developing Excel models.
- Providing commercial analysis and advice on valuations impact assessments.
- Conducting competitor analysis and reviews across relevant industries.
- Prepare feasibility assessments (financial viability assessments) which measure return on investment of business development opportunities as well as divestment's from business developments.
- Analyse and review the outcomes of major capital investments following implementation and provide variance analysis.
- Provide a high standard of customer service to various business units.
- Identify potential acquisition targets and or strategic alliances to support business growth.
- Manage commercial and financial due diligence.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally from a Big 4 background, Mid Tier or Corporate Finance Advisory, you will be either working towards or be CFA qualified and have experience within a similar role. The successful candidate will have a high degree of analytical ability, be results focused and have excellent report writing skills. Candidates will be advanced in Excel with strong financial modelling; those with quantitative analysis skills will also be highly regarded. Working across several areas of the business and liaising with key stakeholders, excellent communication skills are paramount for this position.
What's on Offer
- Newly created role
- Work in a high calibre team
- Attractive package
- Fantastic career opportunities