You are here
Corporate Senior Associate (M&A and Financial Services)
- Fantastic opportunity to join a Global, top-tier law firm.
- Competitive Salary and rewards package
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top, global law firms in the world. The firm operates within a broad range of industries both nationally and globally for both public and private sector clients. The firm has been a principal legal adviser to many of the significant milestone investments in Australia.
They are looking for experienced, driven and dedicated Senior Associates to join their highly successful team who can hit the ground running!
This Senior Associate role is based in the Corporate team in the firm's highly impressive Sydney office. The work is both national and cross-border in nature and is focused on regulated and unregulated corporate transactions, investment funds, funds management, licensing and financial services regulation and advisory.
The role will involve working closely with a renowned and award-winning Australian Financial Services Partner but you will also work autonomously, taking control of matters, drafting complex agreements and advice, as well as managing the work flow for Junior Lawyers and mentoring them.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 5 years' PQE in a strong private practice Corporate and Financial Services team
- have thorough knowledge and understanding of Chapter 7 and 5C of the Corporations Act
- have extensive experience in Licensing and Financial Services
- be capable of drafting complex agreements and advice as well as managing work flow for Junior lawyers and acting as a mentor.
- have extreme attention to detail, be highly organised and can take control of matters
- be proactive, hard-working and dedicated to the role.
What's on Offer
This opportunity offers:
- Global Law Firm platform
- Attractive remuneration package and rewards
- Long-term career development opportunities
- A collaborative and supportive working environment
- Opportunity to work directly with a market-leading Partner