You are here
Corporate Senior Associate - Technology (TMT)
- Full exposure to a diverse range of Technology related matters
- Fantastic opportunity to join a Global, top-tier law firm.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top, global law firms in the world. The firm operates within a broad range of industries both nationally and globally for both public and private sector clients. The firm has been a principal legal adviser to many of the significant milestone investments in Australia.
They are looking for experienced, driven and dedicated Senior Associates who can hit the ground running to join their highly successful Technology (TMT) team!
This Senior Associate role is based in the Technology Sector of the Corporate team in the firm's highly impressive Sydney office. The work is both national and cross-border in nature and is focused on the Technology sector venture capital and strategic financing; regulated and unregulated M&A transactions; intellectual property - to include advising on complex IP, technology development and licensing transactions, patent licensing, patent pools and pre-infringement patent counselling; International manufacturing and distribution transactions; and renewable energy development projects.
The role will involve working closely with a renowned TMT Partner, but you will also work autonomously, taking full control of your workload, as well as managing the work flow for Junior Lawyers and acting as their mentor.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- be able to demonstrate at least 5 years' PQE in a strong private practice Corporate TMT and Financial Services team, preferably top-tier.
- have great attention to detail, be highly organised and work autonomously
- be proactive, hard-working and dedicated to the role.
- have strong client service skills and an excellent technical ability.
- be able to develop strong relationships with key clients and be commercially minded.
- supervise and develop junior lawyers
- operate as an effective team member, building the capability and contributing towards the success of others
What's on Offer
This opportunity offers:
- Global Law Firm platform
- Attractive remuneration package and rewards scheme
- Long term career development opportunities
- A collaborative and supportive working environment
- Opportunity to work directly with a market leading Partner