You are here
Corprorate Accountant - ASX listed business
- Competitive Salary
- New modern offices
About Our Client
Our Client is an ASX listed business with a strong history of providing great careers for its employees. Strong performance has resulted in the requirement for a Corporate Accountant to join the head office team.
Reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller, Specific duties will include;
- Assisting with preparation of consolidated statutory accounts
- Preparation of consolidated monthly reporting
- Assist preparation of year end tax returns
- Assist auditors with statutory accounts audit.
- Completion of weekly cash flow forecasts
- Ad hoc reports and projects.
The Successful Applicant
This is an exceptional opportunity for a driven accountant with a strong technical background. This appointment requires someone who started their career in a chartered environment and has moved on to work in a head office corporate finance function. Ability to communicate with people at all levels and a willingness to do hands on work is a must.
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to the role will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package. You will enjoy functioning within a team which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.