You are here
- Career progression
- Excellent company culture
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the Manufacturing industry with a nationally recognised brand. As a result of strong growth within the business they are looking for a Cost Accountant from a Manufacturing background to join their team. If you want to be part of a company that values and supports their staff then this role is for you.
Reporting to the Finance Manager your responsibilities will include but aren't limited to:
- Forecasting & Accruals analysis for cost
- Manufacturing variance analysis
- Processing inventory and production transactions.
- Provide support to management on a range of commercial product costing and profitability.
- Responsible for all manufacturing accounting including the set up and maintenance of standard costing models
- KPI analysis; driving accountability within the business including supporting operational business unit managers on cost analysis and accurate Bill of Materials maintenance.
- Prepare calculation for new product lines including standardising labour and overhead costs
- Review price, production & margin variance analysis
- Maintain weekly and monthly management reports for the manufacturing operations that measure performance
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you will have a background in the Manufacturing industry and will have experience with costing. A proficient understanding of SAP and good Excel skills are also required. You will be a typical 'people person' and love to develop good working relationships with all kinds of stakeholders.
What's on Offer
Your commitment in delivering the best outcomes for the business will be rewarded with a lucrative package. You will be working within a growing business that will offer excellent career opportunities moving forward.