You are here
- 3 Month Contract with an Immediate Start
- Must have local experience within cost management
About Our Client
Our client is looking for a cost controller reporting to finance controller directly.
- Extensive proven experience preparing, managing and controlling complex project cost and systems for multi-discipline projects, preferably in major infrastructure or transport fields.
- Send reporting data to division and branch through group tools (Hyperion, Essbase)
- Reports and follows up internal control policy
- Develop program trend and forecasting methodologies to provide an accurate and objective picture to forecast costs to go
- To control and to analyze the variances between standard cost and actual cost
- Provide ad-hoc analysis in timely manner if requested by local management or division / branch
- Contribute to cost analysis follow up on both production and non-production items.
- Follow-up and maintain SAP for finance side
- Train and support other departments in order to ensure data accuracy such as inventory
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor or Master's degree majored in Finance,skilled in SAP.
More than three years experience in cost control experience.
What's on Offer
Competitive package with an immediate start.