You are here
Crane Service Technician
- Must have electrical/mechanical/hydraulic experience and a hard working attitud
- We are seeking highly technical Crane Technicians to join a leading WA crane
About Our Client
- Our client is one of the most recognised crane businesses in WA.
- They specialise in the sale, repair and maintenance of truck mounted and mobile crawler cranes.
Your main responsibilities as a crane technician will be to perform service, breakdowns, maintenance, fault finding and repair work predominantly in the crane workshop. However, the role will also require you to;
- Experience in managing customer relationships and promoting services.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and be able to work autonomously.
- Trade qualifications in Mobile Equipment Fitting / Plant Mechanics or relevant Motor Trade qualifications.
- Excellent communication skills and a customer first attitude.
- Computer literacy
- Dynamic problem solving skills.
- Uncompromising approach to safety
The Successful Applicant
The chosen candidate will be technically very switched on with really strong all round crane knowledge. We are also looking for candidates who have;
- Mechanical/Electrical/Hydraulics background - especially within fault finding
- Hard working attitude - up to 12 hour days.
- Experience with dealing and liaising with clients and customers.
- Are passionate about cranes and want to learn and grow within the business.
What's on Offer
Their will be a highly competitive hourly rate on offer however this will predominately be judged on what experience levels you have and what value they believe you can add to the business.