You are here
Flexible working conditions
Fantastic Location - Melbourne CBD
About Our Client
The client is a local government authority, they are flexible, diverse and inclusive which brings out the best in their people. They strive to meet the demands of their employees' professional lives while they accomplish their priorities outside of work with a positive work life balance.
The Creative Adviser plays a vital role within the Creative Team, coordinating the creative design requirements for the organisation. This role ensures the cost effective, quality creation and timely delivery of communication and marketing collateral, whilst monitoring and contributing to process improvements for the design process.
- Project management
- Creative and Design Management
- Supplier Management
- Systems, Contracts and Procurement Management
- Foster a culture of respect and accountability for diversity principles and objectives
The Successful Applicant
- Have an excellent understanding of the creative process, with the ability to manage multiple high-profile projects simultaneously in a fast-turnaround environment.
- Proven experience in a similar role, with an ability to assess briefs, prepare schedules, manage budget and effectively deliver on project objectives
- Experience in constructively assessing creative elements to ensure best-practice design principles are adhered to and quality outcomes are produced
- A strong personal commitment to the provision of effective and collaborative stakeholder management, attention to detail and good time management skills
- Qualifications in production or a relevant field.
What's on Offer
- Flexible working conditions
- Fantastic Location - Melbourne CBD
- Competitive Salary Package
- Start ASAP!