You are here
Creative Digital Manager
- Fixed term contract
- To manage a small digital team
About Our Client
This is an organisation which has transformed into a forward thinking, digitally focused brand. Covering leave for 6-9 months, you will be leading a small production team. The office is based in Sydney CBD.
The role will consist of the following responsibilities:
- Deliver the strategy by working with the channel manager and marketing manager to ensure alignment of messaging, content, campaigns and brand;
Work-flow management across all channels ensuring consistency;
Monitor progress of tasks in line with service level agreements ensuring jobs are delivered in a timely manner, within budget and to stakeholder expectations;
Review of brief and allocation of resources according to project time-lines;
Timely execution across channels in accordance with the organisations' strategic goals and brand positioning;
Supplier sourcing and quotation management;
Stakeholder management on briefs, costs and options for marketing material;
Develop and maintain relevant processes and procedures for the request and delivery of marketing material;
Ensure all designs and collateral content comply with our brand and internal guidelines.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
- Strong people management experience;
- Solid understanding of design and digital principals;
- Exceptional coordination, organisation and planning skills;
- Experience managing external agencies;
- Negotiating and influencing of external and internal stakeholders;
- Interpersonal and stakeholder management skills;
- Experience and/or confidence in liaising with senior directors and executives;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Collaborative and inclusive working style reflective of organisation values and culture.
What's on Offer
It's an opportunity to embed yourself into a collaborative environment and to be apart of a creative, innovative and forward thinking team.