You are here
CRM Campaign Manager
- Exciting opportunity to work for an iconic Australian brand
- CBD Location
About Our Client
My client is an iconic Australian brand, with a rich history in the Australian marketplace and a friendly, forward thinking culture.
The Campaign Manager is responsible for the day to day execution of CRM program in support of the company and Business segments. This includes development of key lifecycle programs to support registration, activation, usage and cross sell of key products and initiatives. Working with the Marketing Communications Manager, CRM, you will develop the CRM customer engagement strategy alongside a number of key stakeholders across various segments of the business. You will co-create a 12 month and quarterly CRM Plan that builds customer relationships and takes them on a customer journey across key lifecycle stages, as well as ensuring all CRM programs (registration, activation, usage, cross sell) are delivered on time and against budget.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- 5+ years of experience, in direct marketing roles (corporate or combination of agency and corporate): must have extensive experience in B2B, Brand Building and Integrated Campaign Strategy Planning.
- Ability to build relationships with, and influence at, a senior level
- Proven track record of project management at a portfolio level (on time & budget) within, or for a large, complex organisation
- The individual must have a current understanding of CRM best practice and applies to the execution of campaigns and programs.
- Experience in translating multiple data sets into insights with segment based value propositions for execution via marketing calendars
What's on Offer
In return, you will be working in a newly created role for this iconic brand, with the opportunity to extend the contract for the successful candidate.