You are here
CRM & Digital Marketing Manager
- Develop the CRM and loyalty program for a large retail group
- Friendly office culture and career progression opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest retail groups in Australia and New Zealand. Established over three decades ago, it is now home to some of the world's most reputable fashion brands. They pride themselves on their great team culture, and now have an incredible opportunity for a CRM & Digital Marketing Manager to join their centralised Digital team based in their Sydney headquarters.
Reporting to the Chief Digital Officer, you will develop the CRM and loyalty program to attract and retain the group's customers. Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and drive the Salesforce CRM platform, developing the strategy and communicating the group vision to each of the brands.
- Retain customers and attract new business, understanding the target audience and customer lifecycle for the individual brands.
- Work on the strategy and development of multi-channel online marketing campaigns.
- Manage a small team, build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a strong leader who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You will be confident, driven and demonstrate a passion for the fashion industry. In addition, you must possess the following skills:
- Exceptional digital marketing, loyalty and CRM management experience (including execution, implementation and strategy).
- Strong understanding of marketing automation, with experience of customer targeting, building a customer journey and creating multiple campaigns for various audiences.
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders.
What's on Offer
In return, our client will offer you the opportunity to work with some of the world's most reputable brands and progress your career within one of the largest retail groups in ANZ.