You are here
CRM Dynamics Application Support
- Permananet position
- Domestic travel required
About Our Client
My client is a leader in its field with a strong presence in many Australian industries. A company with branches across all states of Australia and throughout Australasia with strong support systems throughout the organisation.
I am seeking an experienced CRM Dynamics Application Support Consultant to join a busy IT Team. Based at Head Office you will assist the team in providing key business application support to all levels of the business across the Asia Pacific region.
Whilst end-user support is predominately remote support, there will be a requirement to travel interstate and internationally for on-site visits and training as required at any of our Australasian branches.
This is shift work between either 7am and 3pm or 9am and 5pm.
Travel is domestic with stays between 3 and 5 days.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the role, you must have the following skills:
- Al least 1 years' experience in supporting Microsoft CRM Dynamics applications
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office products, especially Outlook and Excel
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills
- Experience in supporting ERP business applications
- Accounting skills (A/R, A/P, Stock Control)
- Experience with ITIL and/or ITSM framework and processes
What's on Offer
On offer is a permanent position based in Sydney's North Shore offering a salary of $60,000 - $65,000 plus super dependent of previous experience. Please only apply if you have at least 1 years experience supporting Microsoft CRM Dynamics.