You are here
- CRM campaign management
- Use your commercial CRM skills to drive customer engagement
About Our Client
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an forward-thinking online organisation that has been growing rapidly. My client is customer centric and sales driven, and has created unique loyalty programs with well known partners in the Australian market.
As a CRM Executive, you will be an experienced Direct Marketing Campaign Manager with sound knowledge of CRM systems and how to utilise it well to drive insights, generate targeted multi-channel campaigns and analyse results. You will be working with a team of 10 to retain and grow the customer portfolio through engaging digital campaigns.
This role sits in the CRM & Loyalty division, so you will be responsible for retention campaigns and providing recommendations to senior leaders on ROI and marketing automation.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have:
- Background in retention campaigns (SMS, eMails and push notifications)
- Experience in managing end to end campaigns from concept tp segmentation, customer lifecycle, copywriting, delivery, stakeholder engagement and campaigns analysis.
- Comfortable working with large databases; navigating, segmenting and drawing insights
- Experience in project managing a busy campaigns calendar
- Extensive stakeholder management experience
- Ability to work in a B2C driven environment
- Results-driven with a positive attitude
What's on Offer
In return, my client is offering the chance to join a team where you will be given a real opportunity to be involved in all aspects of CRM and campaigns. This role offers a great opportunity for someone looking to work for a growing business. Attractive package and strong view for career progression.