You are here
CRM Facilitator & Coordinator
- 6 Month Fixed Term Contract | Immediate Start
- Melbourne CBD Location
About Our Client
Our client, a well known and highly reputable global player within the Professional Services space is currently going through an extremely exciting transformation and therefore have the need for an experienced training consultant to come on board on a fixed term contract.
As an experienced training professional your duties will consist of but will not be limited to:
- Development, maintenance and customization of training initiatives both in person and virtually
- Development of user/quick reference guides, FAQ guides and briefing packs along with updating and managing content of portal site
- Coordination of training logistics for employees
- Supporting the leadership team with their training requirements
The Successful Applicant
You will come from a training background with experience in all aspects of the above requirements. You will have 3+ years working in a professional services or financial services organisation. You will also have experience writing and designing training material for online channels and the outstanding ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Certificate 4 Training & Assessment is required.
Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM System or Salesforce is essential.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package
- Tier 1 professional services organisation
- Chance to work and train the best of the best
- Great team culture
- CBD Location