You are here
This position is now filled
CRM Functional Analyst
- CRM Functional Analyst
- Full time - Permanent
About Our Client
A member-based association located in Sydney CBD.
This role will be responsible for the following:
- Assist with the CRM migration play a key role in related solution analysis
- Assist the development and other related technical needs
- Investigate and resolve CRM support issues escalated from the support team.
- Provide user administration on CRM.
- Research and apply application fixes as needed
- Identify opportunities to improve the current CRM application.
- Work closely with the business to elicit requirements, research options and implement solutions
This may be through a combination of system configuration, extending functionality through additional modules or 3rd party add on tools.
- Perform analysis of project requests to determine business flow/system process change
- Provide end-user training
- Provide Quality assurance of new software/releases.
- Co-ordinate user testing of new software/releases.
- Develop system documentation and test plans.
- Assist with the support & configuration of the new CRM
- Transactional Reporting within the CRM
- Support existing and new business processes
- Pro-active data quality processes and contribution to organisation governance
The Successful Applicant
Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in computer science, information Systems
- Formal business analysis and CRM accreditation preferred
- 5 years related experience in CRM related products and CRM projects
- Experienced in writing Business requirements utilising a well-defined business analysis approach/methodology
- Excellent documentation of specifications, solutions and end-user operating manuals
- 3 years' systems analysis and demonstrated ability to convert business requirements to system solutions, handle multiple priorities and meed deadlines.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and organisational skills required
- Experienced in requirements gathering techniques to e.g. interviewing customers, analysing applications, programs and operations
- Experience with evaluating existing systems and designing proposed systems
- Able to liaise with programmers, applications/operational staff, IT project managers and other technical staff
- Experience in implementing business processes quality and compliance
- Strong process knowledge of CRM business operations
- Strong Oral and written communication skills
Essential Skills and Competencies
- 5 years' CRM functional analysis & Design
- Demonstrated experience in configuring, administering and supporting CRM platform.
- Previous system integration experience, including data migration.
- Demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst or Functional Consultant.
- Functional experience implementing CRM
- Experienced providing detailed, high quality documentation.
- Background in testing and providing training.
What's on Offer
Full time, permanent role