You are here
CRM Upgrade Project - Project Manager
- Oversee planning and management of a CRM upgrade project
- Top tier client located within the Sydney CBD
About Our Client
The client is an industry-leading top tier nationwide organisation.
This role will involve the following responsibilities;
- Prepare detailed project plans in conjunction with the IT Project co-ordinator
- Prepare project management artefacts to ensure stakeholders are appropriately informed.
- Schedule business and technical resources managing priorities and resolving resourcing conflicts.
- Actively manage the initiation, planning, resourcing, tracking and measurement of project deliverables.
- Manage project budget, suppliers, timelines and contractors to ensure successful delivery of the project.
- Ensure project board and senior management reporting is timely and consistent.
- Foster a community of practice around project management best practices; helping document, implement and maintain the project management framework in use.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have the following;
- Extensive project management experience which has included maintenance of standard project management artefacts to manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- Project management qualification (Prince2 Practitioner) with demonstrated experience utilising formalised project management methodology.
- Advanced expertise in project scheduling using MS Project (Server preferable) including resource management and levelling, identification of dependencies across projects, consolidated project and program reporting and analysis.
- Strong exposure to systems development methodologies.
What's on Offer
This is a permanent position for an experienced Project Manager to join a leading organisation, offering a competitive salary.