You are here
Customer Insights Manager
- Newly created role
- Work for one of Australia's leading media organisations
About Our Client
Our client is one of Australia's leading services companies who are the market leader in their industry. They are continually acknowledged for their forward thinking digital strategy and their ability to embrace innovation quicker than most. An opportunity now exists for an experienced Customer Insights Manager to join their progressive and innovative Digital team.
Reporting to the Head of Digital, your responsibilities will include:
- Analyse and understand customer insights and behaviours, providing in-depth reporting on customer activity to relevant stakeholders;
- Utilise all relevant platforms to ensure BI and customer data is used to effectively monetise and achieve new revenue;
- Create audience segments and drive the adoption of customer targeting and tagging, ensuring all campaigns are optimised.
The Successful Applicant
The role will focus heavily on customer research and insights, obtaining market knowledge through various methods of researching and analysis. To be successful, you must possess the following skills:
- Detailed knowledge of data analytics and business intelligence;
- Experience building strategic segmentations and advanced reporting;
- Analytically minded with a passion for customer insights, engagement and industry trends;
- Demonstrated experience managing online campaigns across paid channels, including programmatic;
- Experience developing and maintaining key stakeholder relationships at all levels.
What's on Offer
- Exciting Australian brand
- Collaborative and innovative digital team
- Fast-paced environment with career development opportunities