You are here
Data Centre Architecture Lead
- Experience working on developing services offerings for field teams
- An effective communicator, written and verbal, with a strong attention to detail
About Our Client
The client is a one of the largest global technology companies. They are now seeking an experienced Data Centre Architecture Lead to join their services enablement team.
The role will have the following responsibilities:
- Management of service offerings within the region. Be the subject matter expert on the offer and market-space
- Have a thorough understanding of network architectures, especially data centre architectures.
- Communicate with sales leadership and key influencers within the region to promote and gain commitment for increasing services attach rates, renew and up-sell
- Driving partner enablement, partner alignment and scale partner growth through field data gathering and business association
- Develop and promote incentives to increase the attach and bookings of service sales
- Strong presentation skills; able to present, influence, guide thinking and manage training of individuals, both at semi-technical levels and sales.
- Communicate internally on status and progress of go-to-market plans. Report regularly on status of sales targets
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will posses:
- Extensive data centre architecture experience; strong understanding of data centre components and functions
- Highly developed communication skills. Must be able to communicate with senior stakeholders and technical SMEs
- Experience in requirement gathering, managing execution and reporting on implementation.
- Strong financial modelling experience; understand how to analyse data, extract trends and leverage this information to quantify value.
- The ability to work across multiple teams including other global groups to develop/define processes and collectively focus on and move towards the desired end state.
What's on Offer
This is a position for an experienced Data Centre Architecture Lead offering a competitive salary based in North Sydney.