You are here
- Manage a team of 40 in a fast paced, high volume SAP distribution environment
- Located in Western Sydney with on-site parking available
About Our Client
Our client has a global presence and is one of the leading FMCG organisations in their respective sector, with a dedication to quality across a portfolio of recognisable brand names.
Reporting directly into the Distribution Centre Manager, the key responsibilities of this role include:
- Driving entire operational performance of a 20,000m2 Distribution Centre across the night shift
- Ensuring integrity and accuracy of all documents and procedures relating to SAP WMS
- Coordination of up to 40 personnel to meet peak inbound/outbound movements
- Coordination of administration, transport and warehousing teams to ensure optimal site efficiencies
- Undertaking continuous improvement initiatives and supply chain projects as required
The Successful Applicant
Ideally from an FMCG, Retail or Pharmaceutical background, the successful applicant will confidently demonstrate a track record of success within a Warehousing/Distribution Centre environment. As the DC Supervisor you will have the ability to communicate clearly and influence key stakeholders, both internal and external, which is absolutely essential in this complex, people driven environment. Experience leading and developing a team within a unionised workplace is paramount, as well as managing change in organisational structure and culture. A strong working knowledge of OH&S and a thorough understanding of SAP WMS Module would also be highly regarded.
What's on Offer
Our client is offering the opportunity to join their highly efficient team in a Supervisory role and take the lead during night shifts. You will be provided with on-site parking and an attractive salary package which includes shift allowance.